[Evolution] My Calendar's been broken since Monday

All,

Maybe its just me. (I haven't seen it pop up on this list), but my Calendar is now broken.

All snapshots since Monday crash the Calendar component.  After running killev and oaf-slay I restart Evo and try to open the Calendar.  I will get a dialog that says, "Could not create calendar view.  Please check your ORBit and OAF setup."

I've deleted /tmp/orbit-<user>.  I even deleted the Calendar and TaskPad config files.  I also deleted the $HOME/evolution/local/Calendar and Tasks directories to allow Evo to recreate them.

I'm using latest snapshot on RH 7 with latest Ximian patches/updates.
--
James Harrison, CCNA
WAN Engineer, American Color