Re: [Evolution] My Calendar's been broken since Monday

James Harrison <james harrison amcg com> writes:

All snapshots since Monday crash the Calendar component.  After running
killev and oaf-slay I restart Evo and try to open the Calendar.  I will
get a dialog that says, "Could not create calendar view.  Please check
your ORBit and OAF setup."

This is due to the PAS and PCS factories not unregistering themselves
from OAF when they die.  I have fixed this on my machine, but I am
netless in my Stockholm hotel right now so committing it to CVS will
have to wait until tomorrow when I fly back to Mexico...

  Federico