Re: [Evolution] My Calendar's been broken since Monday
- From: Alec Peden <pezking jaded org>
- To: James Harrison <james harrison amcg com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] My Calendar's been broken since Monday
- Date: 15 Feb 2001 09:50:20 -0500
if you click on Calendar again, it will open, This has been happening to
be for weeks now
On 15 Feb 2001 08:14:14 -0600, James Harrison wrote:
Maybe its just me. (I haven't seen it pop up on this list), but my
Calendar is now broken.
All snapshots since Monday crash the Calendar component. After running
killev and oaf-slay I restart Evo and try to open the Calendar. I will
get a dialog that says, "Could not create calendar view. Please check
your ORBit and OAF setup."
I've deleted /tmp/orbit-<user>. I even deleted the Calendar and TaskPad
config files. I also deleted the $HOME/evolution/local/Calendar and
Tasks directories to allow Evo to recreate them.
I'm using latest snapshot on RH 7 with latest Ximian patches/updates.
James Harrison, CCNA
WAN Engineer, American Color
- I'd love to love you but I'm too impure an angel -
] [Thread Prev