Re: [Evolution] Missing Contacts ...

On 14 Feb 2001 14:59:49 -0500, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

  In the meantime, can you guys please verify that the same thing
happens on the system?  In order to check this, you should do the
following:

    $ file ~/evolution/local/Contacts/addressbook.db

[turgon minas-aran Contacts]$ file addressbook.db
addressbook.db: Berkeley DB 1.85 (Hash, version 2, native byte-order)

    $ evolution

    (Click on the Contacts folder, then exit Evolution normally.  This
    should create a new `addressbook.db' file)

    $ file ~/evolution/local/Contacts/addressbook.db

[turgon minas-aran Contacts]$ file addressbook.db
addressbook.db: Berkeley DB (Hash, version 5, native byte-order)

This is on Mandrake 7.2; file version = 3.32. No idea why my file
command didn't show the detailed info that the other posts did ...

Michael J. Leone <mailto:turgon mike-leone com>

Registered Linux user #201348

As the bombshells of my daily fears explode ...
                         _Galileo_, The Indigo Girls