Re: [Evolution] Evo playing nice with other MUAs?

IMAP and/or SIMAP are you friends. :)  Even on my local network, I use
it.

Don

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 06:27:41PM -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote to To Dan Berger:
:-) It already supports Maildir. How do other mail clients do heirarchial
:-) folder structures? I assume this is what you mean by saying that
:-) Evolution's file system isn't compatable with other mailers. Btw,
:-) Evolution by default uses standard mbox which is readable by any unix
:-) mailer.
:-)
:-) Jeff
:-)