[Evolution] Using Nautilus PR 3 with Preview Release 0.8 on Mandrake 7.2?

Is anybody using Nautilus PR3 (not the latest hourly builds) with the
last preview release (i.e., not the nightly snapshots or CVS versions)?

The Nautilus installer won't run, because I don't run RedHat. :-) I'm a
little leery about updating all those RPMs, if it means that Evo (or any
other Ximian app) will break. So I'm hoping to hear from somebody who
might have done this procedure, using these versions, on this distro.