Re: [Evolution] Things I'd like to see (and implement)

On 01 Feb 2001 08:28:01 -0500, Andrew Cowie wrote:
2) Just changing Reply-To: is insufficient - I really do need to be
able to simulate sending messages from work (as I did from pine
for this message) in which a hacked "From: " as well as "Reply-To: "
is necessary.

This is absolutely possible today.  You have to add aother identity.  It
lets you change your From: address as well as your smtp server and lets
you add more mail sources for that identity if you want to.
   Chris