Re: [Evolution] new oaf problem ?

On 08 Feb 2001 00:33:30 -0500, Alec Peden wrote:
Dont get me wrong, i'd rather type oaf-slay than reboot my machine also,
and i do. But this started out because one user didnt. He'd rather have
scripts run to do this for you. I dont see that as a option because do
you want all 40+ users on your machine losing there desktop or email
client or any other program when updating some lib? Of course not. but
for the users that do not want to get into the console and figure of
they need to type oaf-slay or kill there /tmp/orbit<user> files,
rebooting is an option for them.

Doesn't rebooting cause them to lose their desktop and email clients?
    Chris