Re: [Evolution] new oaf problem - orbit temp files ?

My distro cleans up /tmp on startup, so this may account for me never
having the /tmp/orbit problem. i'm also hoping that after GNOME 1.4 is
released, API changes will only come with full version updates.

Also: Does oaf have to put it's temp files in the main system /tmp
directory? Or can it be set to put them in the USER'S /home/me/tmp
directory?
That would help a bit on cleanup, perhaps. You could add a line to your
login script that cleans out your own /home/me/tmp/orbit* files, without
screwing up anybody else.