Re: [Evolution] new oaf problem ?

its harmful because oaf-slay will kill any process using oafd. Right now
that isnt much but soon alot of other programs will be moving to it.
Alot of time i'll be in the middle of writing an email while Nautilus is
updating, now if the the rpm/deb's ran there oaf-slay scripts after it
was done installing, evolution would die (even tho i'm updating nautilus
and all my work would be lost. Once the APIs stablize, running oaf-slay
and rm old orbit files will be less frequent. rm'ing the t/mp/orbit*
files, while i havent had to do this and update nautilus/evolution
everyday, would have a similar effect on programs using ORBit.

Alec