Re: [Evolution] Copy and Paste

On 06 Feb 2001 13:02:04 -0500, Curtis Maurand wrote:
Hello,
  I have a feature request.  I would love to be able to copy to the
clipboard from the message viewer

How does it not work right now? I just tried to do copy and paste from
Evolution (my build is made from yesterday's snapshot SRPMS) and it
worked fine. I can do cut and paste using the Edit menu, and also do
x-selection copy and paste. Cut and paste also works from Evolution
composer to Netscape (4.7) too. And vice versa too (from Netscape to
Evolution)

To do x-selection cut-n-paste, highlight the text you want to copy, and
middle click on where you want to paste.

Please elaborate on your request, as far as I can see, the cut-n-paste
are avalible from both the message view and the composer already.

--
Duncan Mak
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =