[Evolution] Copy and Paste

Hello,
  I have a feature request.  I would love to be able to copy to the
clipboard from the message viewer.  I keep track of spam that comes into
my system (I get somewhere on the order of 10 to 30 spam messages per
day.  I copy the address from which the mail comes from and I put that
into a web page form and that gets put into a database that is used to
build a new deny.db or access.db file about every 3 hours so that my
server has the information to block spam.  Copy and pasting from
Evolution to Netscape would be a real time saver for me (not to mention
keystrokes).

Thanks
Curtis

p.s. Evolution, latest snapshot with upgraded libraries with Nautilus on
the machine works.

Curtis Maurand          Cisco NXNetworks Lucent
System Administrator    Linux OS/2 Windows NT/2000/ME/9n
lamere Business Center  MySQL PHP HTML
Biddeford, ME 04005     mailto:curtis lamere net
(207)283-3627 Voice     (207)283-1340 Fax