RE: [Evolution] Things I'd like to see (and implement)

Well... if "deleting" really turns into "moving to the trash folder",

I was about to say, "nah - I'm happy with the deleted messages staying put,
just not visible" when I read

Better yet would be to reproduce the entire folder structure in the
trash folder, and put deleted messages in their proper trash
subfolder.
Then it would be easier to keep track of deleted messages. This could
even be implemented as automatic vfolders.

Which is brilliant.

i'm just thowing around ideas... maybe i'm on crack,

Actually, I think you're on "track". :)

$2.0 x 10^-45 (my $0.02, adjusted for post-internet crash deflation)

        Andrew

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Director of Operations

cell: 917-217-4578  office: 212-405-1044
afcowie upoc-inc com