Re: [Evolution] Font selection lockup

On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 03:01, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Tried changing the font in the composition window with Edit | Properties
| Fonts | On Screen | Fixed Width. I selected Courier (Adobe) and the
only size listed was "1*", the size edit field flickered like crazy, and
disk activity went through the roof. I could close the resulting
windows, but the system didn't get responsive again until I killed the
"HTML Viewer" which appears to be a separate process for the font
selection dialog.

It seems to me that you are at the right place for changing the font
size.

There should be a whole number of different font sizes to choose from
though. I don't know what that is about, but you might want to try
typing the desired size in the font size field just above the font size
list view.

Also try shutting down Evolution and alter the font size by going to the
GNOME Control Center and selecting "HTML Viewer" in the tree view on the
left. That should give you the same dialog as you got by going through
the Edit menu.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the