Re: [Evolution] Maildir format - best solution for Procmail/Mutt/Evolution transparent use?

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 03:58:06PM +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
So sprach »Jules Bean« am 2001-12-21 um 14:19:53 +0000 :
Will that screw all the dates up? The received dates I mean.  That's
one of the things which worries me.

No, it does not.

Aha. Excellent!

Would I be able to substitute /usr/sbin/exim for /usr/bin/procmail to
use exim to deliver the mails (because exim does my filtering, not
procmail)?

No idea.  Because of the subject, I thought you were asking for a
procmail solution.

The original poster probably was!  I was just piggybacking on a thread
that related to something I'd been thinking about too.

I didn't know that exim has flexible filtering stuff builtin.

Yes, it's pretty funky.  Less obscure syntax than procmail, IMO. E.g.:

if $sender_address matches "debian-(.*)-request lists debian org" then
    save "mail/debian-$1"
    finish
endif

Jules