Re: [Evolution] Maildir format - best solution for Procmail/Mutt/Evolution transparent use?

For converting your messages, formail + procmail would be the right
tools.  After you converted your .procmailrc, run:

cat ~/Mail/* | formail -d -s /usr/bin/procmail

This will "respool" all the mbox files under your ~/Mail/ directory into
the new Maildir spools.

Will that screw all the dates up? The received dates I mean.  That's
one of the things which worries me.

Would I be able to substitute /usr/sbin/exim for /usr/bin/procmail to
use exim to deliver the mails (because exim does my filtering, not
procmail)?

Jules