[Evolution] Maildir format - best solution for Procmail/Mutt/Evolution transparent use?

Hi everyone,

I saw a suggestion from November by Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
suggesting the use of maildir format for allowing these applications
(procmail, mutt and evolution) to work together implying they would
work together in a relatively transparent manner.  I would like some
feedback regarding others' experiences in doing this and any other
tips that I might need.

Specifically in approaching this conversion, I am using mbox files in
my ~/Mail/ and lots of Procmail recipies doing their job quite well.
I don't know what the best tool would be to convert mbox messages to
maildir format messages.

Thanks,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow svpal org>