Re: [Evolution] compiling cvs - issues

(Oops, the last one got away from me by accident)

On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 22:29, Chris wrote:
After hearing that the cvs version fixes an annoying bug with the focus
changing by mouse movement, I decided to grab it and see what other
improvements have been implemented...

Assuming you're talking about the bug where the focus in the composer
keeps getting stolen by random widgets, that is a gtk bug, not
evolution, and is fixed in the ximian gtk-1.2.10 packages, or in CVS gtk
on the gtk-1-2 branch.

You almost certainly do not want to be running evolution from the CVS
trunk right now. We make no claims about it's stability or usefulness.

-- Dan