Re: [Evolution] compiling cvs - issues

Assuming you're talking about the bug where the focus in the composer
keeps getting stolen by random widgets, that is a gtk bug, not
evolution, and is fixed in the ximian gtk-1.2.10 packages, or in CVS gtk
on the gtk-1-2 branch.

As far as I know, I'm running gtk+-1.2.10..  the problem I'm experiencing
is in the composer, but also seemingly partly in the rest of the program,
where the cursor focus will occasionally (often) change based on the mouse
position..  So if I'm typing a message and bump my mouse so the cursor
moves over the "subject" box, my typing then starts appearing there,
instead of in the message box.

You almost certainly do not want to be running evolution from the CVS
trunk right now. We make no claims about it's stability or usefulness.

I'm well aware of the problems inherent with running from cvs...  just
figured I'd give it a try to see if the aforementioned issue was resolved,
or if I could get ssl working (I can't get ssl to compile in any release).
On the other hand, I can't seem to get it to compile, anyway..

-Chris