Re: [Evolution] Evo want go offline

Sorry I was not that specific. I downloaded the snap yesterday and
during my morning commute I selected workoffline. It would not select
just kept displaying workoffline instead of switching to work online.
Very strange. Of course send later still worked.  Other then that
everything else seems to be working fine.
Scott