Re: [Evolution] emacs style key bindings

Certainly, though the functionality is in the gtkhtml pane, rather than
Evolution.  To change gtkhtml keybindings, go to the Control Center and
'Document Handlers->HTML Viewer->Keyboard Shortcuts'; there is an
'emacs-like' default, which is probably what you're after.

Thanks. Worked like a charm. Imagine my surprise when I saw that the
control-center defaulted to "MS-like". Argh!

Thanks also Ben FrantzDale who submitted a quick correct answer.

Cheers,

Eric
--
Eric Bourque
Ph.D. Candidate, Centre for Intelligent Machines, McGill University.

PGP Fingerprint : B57E FA15 E100 4C20 538F  56F0 78B9 582D 75C0 CFE0