Re: [Evolution] OT: Palm on Linux

On 17/12/01 9:42 AM, "Paul Oliver" <paul paultastic com> wrote:
Avantgo on Linux exists.  It's called MAL, and I use it all the time.
;).  It comes with pilot-link, I believe.

If any RedHat users are following this thread - the conduits package was
missing from the Ximian Gnome builds for RedHat for a while, and MAL was
just plain unavailable. I believe this is all fixed now, but a RedHat system
that had Ximian installed around that time just won't have any additional
conduits. I think. :)

I think the package was gnome-pim-conduits - check if you have it, and
install it if you don't. MAL should then show up with the other conduits in
the Control Center.

I can't verify any of this right now, but I recall going through a lot of
pain to get MAL working a couple of months ago.

Mike.