Re: [Evolution] delete selects next message

You can always turn off the preview pane.  If you like using the preview
pane for reading email, turn it off, delete all the messages you know
you don't want to download/read, expunge, then turn the preview pane
back on to go through the rest.  Personally, I just leave the preview
pane off.

On Sat, 2001-12-15 at 12:23, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
    > Also is there a way to delete an email w/o opening it?
    > thanks

    What I doo is select hte message before it, hold the shift and select
    teh message after it, you should now have three messages selected.
    Press and hold the control key and de-select the fist and last message,
    now the message in the middle is still selected.

    --

      Rob Brown-Bayliss