[Evolution] Spell checker WORKS

I finally got spell checking to work on my Mandrake 8.1 home box. It turned to be entirely my fault
(or my box's). There were some older pspell libraries floating around in /usr/local/lib without
a corresponding /usr/local/share/pspell, and my system was looking under /usr/local/lib before /usr/lib.

The way I found out was by running balsa and running a spell-check. Then balsa complained that it could
not find /usr/local/share/pspell/*.map. That's when I started wondering why it was looking under
/usr/local in the first place. If gnome-spell-component or the gnome-gtkhtml-editor had spit out
such a message, it would have been helpful.

Mea culpa. I hope this helps somebody else too.

Thanks for all your input.

Ujwal