Re: [Evolution] delete selects next message

On Sat, 2001-12-15 at 13:23, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Also is there a way to delete an email w/o opening it?
thanks

What I doo is select hte message before it, hold the shift and select
teh message after it, you should now have three messages selected.
Press and hold the control key and de-select the fist and last message,
now the message in the middle is still selected.

I press 'q' to turn off the message view pane, select and delete the
message, then press 'q' to turn it back on.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton