Re: [Evolution] Openmail?

When the real standards for the protocols that are needed for groupware
are done will ximian create a "connector" for that?? Will that be GPLed?

Not a "connector". It will just be part of Evolution. (The protocol in
question is called CAP [Calendar Access Protocol], btw.)

Will ximian be interested in creating a GPLed server for that??

I don't know. Well, I mean, yeah, we'd be interested, but I don't know
if we'd actually get around to doing it. :)

-- Dan