Re: [Evolution] Openmail?

Then someone else jumps in and asks about GroupWise? Any other
proprietary interfaces?

Thanks,
john

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 13:50, Ian A. Marsman wrote:
I know this is early to be asking about this, but Samsung has bought the
rights to use, maintain, and enhance Openmail. Is it foreseeable that
Ximian might plan to build an Openmail connector? This would allow
calendaring and contact support for both Outlook and Evolution clients
and the avoidance of Exchange. Through HP I believe the licensing costs
of Openmail were much nicer than Exchange as well.

--
Ian A. Marsman
imarsman webstove com