[Evolution] Problem sending mail

All,

I have Linux RedHat 7.1, with the latest rev of Evolution. It has one nic,
with an IP of 192.168.0.2, and a nameserver of 192.168.0.1. The .0.1 box is
a Windoze machine with Internet Connection Sharing enabled. Everything works
fine, as far as web access goes, on my Linux box with the exception of
sending email. Everytime I try and send email, I get a 'RCPT TO response
error', no matter what SMTP server I use. On my Windoze box, I can easily
send mail with my Outlook client using the same SMTP servers. I am looking
for suggestions on how to debug this, as I am not sure if it is a Windoze
artifact, or that there is something wrong with Evolution or my Linux setup.
By the way, I can receive mail with Evolution no problem.

Andrew Thiessen