Re: [Evolution] Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

An eaiser fix is to just remove the .ev-summary file in the folder, that
way you dont lose your messages at least.

Curses. It's still happening.

I suspect you're right though. There's probably a race condition going
on between procmail and evolution. I'll double check and make sure that
procmail is locking files before writing to them.

For now my solution to this problem is to move the mbox file
somewhere...nuke all the files in the afflicted directory, then move the
mbox file back and let Evolution rebuild the .ev-summuary and .ibex
files again.

Fred Chagnon                    Systems Administrator
fchagnon corp attcanada ca      Internet Services and Infrastructure
416.341.5347                    AT&T Canada

"Only in RPGs does fighting make you a better person."
- Peter Olafson