[Evolution] Could not create composer window

I upgraded from 0.16 to 1.0 today and I can not compose a message.
(I am writing this message from webmail).

I am running RH 7.2 and have the following libgtkhtmls installed

libgtkhtml19-0.16.1-ximian.1
gtkhtml-1.0.0-ximian.1
libgtkhtml17-0.14.0-ximian.2
libgtkhtml20-1.0.0-ximian.1
libgtkhtml15-0.12.0-ximian.6

The message I get when ever I click on "New Message"  is as follows

Could not create composer window:
Unable to activate HTML editor component.

The error from the activation system is:
Nothing matching the requirements.

I have tried (and have) uninstalled all gtkhtml , libgtkhtml and evolution
then reinstalling the ones the red-carpet told me to install then I
reinstalled evolution.
I then
ldconfig
killev
oaf-slay

It did not help

I also tried doing the same process and adding oaf (uninstalling then
reinstalling).

It still does not work.

I don't know what to do.
Please give me any pointers.

I get the fealing oaf of libgtkhtml is to blame but I can not figure it
out.

Thanks
Will