Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml 1.0??

On Sat, 2001-12-01 at 06:25, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 19:48, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Here's a bunch of (probably) stupid questions.

Any particular reason it was branched?  Just curious since I though the
"normal" way was to remain in one branch until 1.0 then branch new
development.

the reason is to continue development for the 1.0.x series in one
branch, and for 1.2 in HEAD. I suppose all the changes made to
gtkhtml-1-0-branch will be committed to HEAD soon.

It is basically because gtkhtml is so closely tied to evolution and
evolution 1-0 must remain as stable as possible that both were branched
together.