[Evolution] A few bugs and grumbles.

Hello,

        Just updated to Evolution 1.0 from Mandrake's Cooker.  It really is an
excellent piece of software, and i want to congratulate and thank all
the developers for all their hard work in bringing such a wonderful
piece of software to life.

Saying all that i've spotted a number of bugs and minor irratations.
There's not too many, which i personally think is a great achievement
(i'm very good at complaining, so the fact that i have so few complaints
goes to show how good Evolution is ^_^).

Here's the list.

----EMAIL----

Evolution doesn't seem to be able to gracefully recover an IMAP
connection after a disconnection.  I have to close Evolution (which then
brings up and hangs the "closing" dialogue) and run killev before
restarting Evo to gain access to my email.

The server is running UW IMAP over SSL, although the problems exist on
the non-SSL connection too.

----SPELL CHECKER----

I've installed Gnome-spell and the option appears in the edit menu of
the new mail window, but it doesn't actually detect mis-spelled words.
It appears to run, but claims that there are no mis-spelled words even
if i deliberately mis-spell them.

There's probably quite a few in this email, since i'm a terrible
speller. ^_^

----UI----

Not really a bug, but it is annoying.  In the Actions menu why are the
Expunge and Forget passwords options next to each other?

I can't tell you the number of times i've slipped slightly and Evo has
forgotten my passwords instead of expunging mail. ^_^

The forget passwords option is a dangerous one and should really be
seperated from all others by at least one blank line either side of it.

----Mail Headers----

The X-Mailer header states that Evo 1.0 is still a preview release.

That's it.  See i told you there weren't many. ^_^

Again congrats on a fine product.  I hope to be using Evolution for a
long time to come.