[Evolution] Task pad display problem in Calendar view

Hi,

I've been using Evolution for a few months now, and I've been signing
it's praises to my colleagues.  One of them installed 1.0 yesterday, and
is very pleased with it.

However, looking at his calendar screen, I noticed that he had a small
"navigation calendar" and his task list displayed to the right of the
daily view, whereas I don't have them (and never have IIRC).  I've
looked in the manual, in the "Calender and Tasks Options", and could not
find anything that affected this.

I even "rm -rf"'d my ~/evolution/local/Calendar and Tasks directories,
as well as ~/evolution/config/Calendar and TaskPad but nothing brings
those nifty things to display.

What am I missing here ?  We're both running Evo 1.0...

Thanks,
Richard.
--
Richard Bellavance                   COGNICASE inc.
Analyste-programmeur principal       Hébergement, sécurité et réseaux