Re: [Evolution] command line?

This is a FAQ:

How do I make Evolution handle mailto: links in Galeon? (or other GNOME
apps)
http://support.ximian.com/cgi-bin/ximian.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_refno=011126-000001

 When you click on a mailto: link in Galeon, Galeon calls the GNOME URL
handler to decide what to do with the link. You can set what mailto:
does in the control center.

To get to the Control Center, you can click on the panel menus:

System -> Settings

Or, you can run from the command line:

$ gnomecc

There are two versions of the Control Center being used by Ximian
Desktop users at the moment. If you are using the old style Control
Center, find URL Handlers in the tree on the left, and select it with
the left mouse button. The capplet will open in the right hand frame.

If you see a "mailto" handler already defined select it from the list.
If not, type "mailto" (without quotes) in the upper left text box. In
either case, type:

evolution "%s"

...into the "handler:" text box. Click the [Set] button, and click [OK].

If you are using the new style Control Center, click on:

Advanced -> URL Handlers

NOTE: If you do not have Advanced on the left hand side you need to
install control-center-plus from Red Carpet. Run Red Carpet, get to the
Ximian Preview Channel, click "Install" in the upper right hand corner,
find control-center-plus, and install it.

Once you are in URL Handlers you can configure it as described above.