[Evolution] Integrating Gaim in Evolution

I've put together a small package that will display Gaim's online
buddies in the Summary section on Evolution.  It's just a quick hack to
start; there's still a good number of features that can be done better.
Gaim's creation of an RSS file is trivial.  Much more work needs to be
done for Gaim to handle URL well.

When I began coding this, I discovered that Gaim's API had rapidly
progressed since the package released by Ximian earlier this year.  The
package works with the modern API, and the one supported in the Ximian
package.

http://home.cox.rr.com/annrky/chovey/evo-gaim.tar.gz

--

sinzui cox rr com