Re: [Evolution] Personal Folder File from Outlook

On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 06:48, mhend xs4all nl wrote:
Hi there,

Is it possible to import a Personal Folder File (.pst) from Outlook
into Evolution. I am about to switch from Outlook to Evolution
but I need my E-mails to be save and readable.

I should start by saying that I have not done this.  I have spoken with
a colleague who assures me that this process was successful for him:
1. Import the .pst file to Outlook Express
2. Run the utility oe2mbx to convert to mbox format.
http://www.gpl.no/liboe/
3. For large .pst's you may want to investigate conversion to maildir -
I understand that performance is better with that.

Regards,
Tom

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the