Re: [Evolution] Personal Folder File from Outlook

Hi Mich,

On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 06:48, mhend xs4all nl wrote:
Hi there,

Is it possible to import a Personal Folder File (.pst) from Outlook
into Evolution. I am about to switch from Outlook to Evolution
but I need my E-mails to be save and readable.

Thanks,

I believe this is possible, but it's a two-step process. I think the
quick summary is that you need to use Mozilla on windows to convert the
.pst into an mbox file, and then you can import that file into
Evolution.

Please check support.ximian.com; I'm fairly sure that the instructions
are somewhere on that page.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton