Re: [Evolution] alarms working for Mandrake Cooker users?

On 29 Aug 2001 22:02:42 -0500, Steve Fox wrote:
On 28 Aug 2001 20:02:58 -0500, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
You could try upgrading to the latest snapshot using the ximian-provided
rpms. I use those on my Mandrake 8 system and they work perfectly (and
none of my other programs are affected either). In fact right now I'm
running the 2001.08.21 snapshot.

Unfortunately that would be a major pain in the arse due to package
naming differences between RH and MDK. Oh well, I guess I'll be patient
until 0.13 is released.

Frederic, maybe we could start a Cooker Evolution test team since the
nightlies aren't built for MDK? :)

Sorry to disappoint you but there won't be any nigthly snapshot in
cooker, for Evolution or any other GNOME packages.. I don't have time
for this kind of thing and it is not the goal of cooker.

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft