Re: [Evolution] alarms working for Mandrake Cooker users?

You could try upgrading to the latest snapshot using the ximian-provided
rpms. I use those on my Mandrake 8 system and they work perfectly (and
none of my other programs are affected either). In fact right now I'm
running the 2001.08.21 snapshot.

Ibukun