Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 07:56:27PM -0400, Damon Chaplin wrote:

Outlook uses BYDAY=3FR for things like the above, which of course is a
good idea!

Oh yeah, that works :)

That leaves us with just 3 timezones which we still need the above
type of format for (Antarctica/Palmer, America/Godthab &
America/Santiago). I'll probably just try the multiple RRULE thing and
check that it works. (Strangely Outlook still uses the BYDAY=2SA type
of thing for these, so either their timezone data is wrong or ours is!)

Hmmm. I looked up America/Santiago and it was Sun 11 March and Sun 14 Oct
so this at least looks like BYDAY=2SU if anything. I couldn't find the
other two. I was looking at the following page.

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst2000a.html

I don't know where to find the rules for each country though. Do you
have any nice links?

Sounds like this has been mostly tidied up now. Great work!!!

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom nooper com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs