Re: [Evolution] Remote use of evolution

Cool, glad to hear it ;-)

Jeff

On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 23:32, Greg Stovall wrote:
Doh! After I killed all the local evolutuon processes, and started them again
remotely, things worked great. Thanks!

greg

On Tuesday 28 August 2001 18:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Perhaps trying killing all oafd, gconfd, and evolution processes on the
remote server before starting evolution?

Whenever I ssh into our Solaris box to do some `purify`ing, I use ssh's
X forwarding and it works fine for me. I don't do anything special, so I
don't really know what to say.

Jeff