RE: [Evolution] Could not create composer window

On Fre, 2001-08-24 at 01:28, Mark Neill wrote:
Peter/Richard/et al...

   This was a problem I was having on my hashed-together Suse with RedHat
GNOME.  I believe my problem was old versions of various packages that
were laying aorund.

Ok, suggestion taken, I erased every possible rest under
$PREFIX/include/bonobo and $PREFIX/lib/bonobo and installed bonobo anew;
then I re-installed bonobo, gtkhtml (which needed an upgrade for the
latest CVS anyway) and bonobo-conf...  et voila... it works.

                thx, drifter