RE: [Evolution] Could not create composer window

Peter/Richard/et al...

   This was a problem I was having on my hashed-together Suse with RedHat
GNOME.  I believe my problem was old versions of various packages that
were laying aorund.

   Compare a "rpm -q -a" with the list of packages that belong to Evo, and
see if you have old versions that didn't get erased.  Libraries seems to
be OK, non-library packages definitely need to be deleted.