Re: [Evolution] GPG question

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 23:03, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
When I send a message to my work email from Evolution, and I sign the
message with gpg, the message shows up in my Lotus Notes as an
attachment to a blank message: SMIME.TXT...

Evolution uses the OpenPGP message formats, which involve sending
multipart MIME messages with the body in one part and the signature in
another part. Apparently the version of Lotus Notes you're using (or
possibly the Domino server?) doesn't deal with this very well.

-- Dan