Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day Reminder

On 22 Aug 2001 13:00:31 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
P.S. Note my use of the niftyness that is evolution calendaring. Let me
know if I'm doing something stupid... I've never tried this before :)

Hey, it worked for me! The first time I tried, I don't know if it
worked, because the compose window crashed when I tried to add the evo
list by clicking the "Cc:" button. Also, the first time it took an
ATTROCIOUS amount of time to expand the invitation, probably upwards of
60 seconds.

After Evo hung, I killev'd, oaf-slay'd, and wiped out my /tmp/orbit
stuff (I don't think I had emptied the temp folder in some time). Then
it worked, and the calendar thing only took about 5 seconds.

Tim