Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day Reminder

Luis,

On 22 Aug 2001 13:00:31 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
Yup, tomorrow is evolution bug day. As I'm sure many of you are aware,

P.S. Note my use of the niftyness that is evolution calendaring. Let me
know if I'm doing something stupid... I've never tried this before :)

This was the first time I got to see this feature (receiving a calander
event in an e-mail message) and I really like how it's looking!

unfortunately, when I clicked on the "Update Calendar" OK button...
nothing happened.  no calendar entry... no sign anything happened.  I
guess it's a bug... and probably already one that's already been
reported.

Evolution Bug Day:

Would you consider posting some general bugs stats to the mailing list
on every Evolution Bug Day?  General stats... like, # open bugs, #
critical, most freq reported bugs (w/ stat if avail.), etc...?

Ricardo