Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests

On 22 Aug 2001 10:12:05 +0100, Alec Edworthy wrote:

1. The ability to only fetch new mail from the mail server when
accessing POP mail boxes. Currently if you select 'Leave Mail on Server'
I find it keeps on retrieving the same mails again and again. Does
anyone else have this problem, and would anyone also like to see a
feature like this?

Well, I would think that this is the way it is SUPPOSED to work... so I
would call this a BUG more than a request for a new feature.  (have you
checked bugzilla to make sure it hasn't already been reported?)

[to complement the command, there should probably be a way to purge
messages from the mail server even if you've already deleted the
messages from you local folders.]

4. When someone sends me a meeting from their calendar which involves
me, have it (automatically or not) added to my calendar without having
to manually go there and type it in. e.g. have a button which you can
click to import it into my calendar.

I believe this one was being discussed recently... check the Evolution &
Evolution-hackers archives.  meeting/calendar/mail integration is a
generally desired feature that I'm sure will be tackled at some point...
it just may take a while (post v1.0)

Ricardo