Re: [Evolution] Palm and LDAP for 1.0?

a licensing issue (same with OpenSSL, I think) I routinely download the
.src.rpm for evolution, hack the spec file, and recompile it from that
to get LDAP and SSL.

If we get RedHat RPMS for todays snapshot I'll compile SSL and LDAP and
put up RPMS somewhere if anyone is interested.

Why don't you post the SPEC file here, so that folks who are on different
distributions can compile for themselves? As an example, a RedHat 7.x binary
does me, as a Mandrake 7.2 user, no help. But building on my own, I can do.