[Evolution] Feature Requests

Hi,

I hope that I am not abusing the mailing list, or repeating anyone, but
I had a few features which I thought I would throw into the group to see
if any other users were also wanting them and whether they may be
incorporated into a version of the mailer.

1. The ability to only fetch new mail from the mail server when
accessing POP mail boxes. Currently if you select 'Leave Mail on Server'
I find it keeps on retrieving the same mails again and again. Does
anyone else have this problem, and would anyone also like to see a
feature like this?

2. Reply to a message using the same account that it came in by
automatically. e.g. I have a spool mail box on my hard drive, and an
IMAP account. I would like to be able to hit reply and have Evolution
automatically select my IMAP account if the e-mail came from my IMAP
folders or select my default account if it did not. Anyone else like
this?

3. The inclusion of an 'Expunge' button on the top button bar.

4. When someone sends me a meeting from their calendar which involves
me, have it (automatically or not) added to my calendar without having
to manually go there and type it in. e.g. have a button which you can
click to import it into my calendar.

These are just a few features which I think could be good to have in
evolution. What does everyone else think?

Thanks, Alec

--
Alec Edworthy
alec edworthyuk co uk