Re: [Evolution] Could not create composer window
- From: Peter Williams <peterw ximian com>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: dan hensley home com, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Could not create composer window
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 10:47:40 -0400
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 10:03, Dan Winship wrote:
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 01:37, Dan Hensley wrote:
Now I'm afflicted with this incredibly annoying problem. For the last 2
days I've been unable to compose or reply to e-mails.
As someone else said, this seems to be bonobo-1.0.8-related. Someone has
suggested it's caused by a bad translation that messes up the .oaf
files. I don't know any more than that.
I've looked into this a bit more. If you remove all the translations
from the "Bonobo_Moniker_Oaf" section of
/usr/share/oaf/Bonobo_Moniker_std.oaf and then run oaf-slay, the problem
seems to be fixed.
Peter Williams peter newton cx / peterw ximian com
"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!" -- Michael Bolton
] [Thread Prev